Professor Andrew Oswald
Professor of Economics
Applied Economics and Quantitative Social Science.
See Andrew Oswald's personal site here: www.andrewoswald.com
Current Papers & Forthcoming Articles
- Nattavudh Powdthavee: Perceived Quality of Life Data in the Developing Countries. Labour and Development Economics. Happiness.
- Alexander Herzog-Stein: Labour Economics, Game Theory, Strategic Bargaining
- Ulli Stein: Labour Economics, Pension Systems in the UK and Germany, Microeconomic Theory
- Matthew Rablen: Psychological Theories of Utility and Happiness.
- Andrea Salvatori: Labour Economics, Microeconometrics, Subjective Well-Being Data
- Chris Boyce: Social Comparisons, Status and Subjective Well-Being Data