Warwick Graduates' Association (Hong Kong) will hold this year's Annual Dinner in celebration of Warwick's 50th anniversary. We cordially invite you and your guests to celebrate this special occasion together, in the evening of 14 November 2015.
Date: 14 November 2015 (Saturday)
Time: start of reception: 7.00 p.m, start of dinner: 7.30 p.m.
Venue: The Hong Kong Cricket Club (Bradman & Grace Suites), 137 Wong Nai Chung Gap Road, Hong Kong
Dinner type: Western buffet with wine, soft drinks and orange juice
- Adults (WGAHK member): HK$620
- Adults (Non-member): HK$670 <Special price $620 for payment before 15 Oct 2015>
- Recent graduates (Class of 2010 - 2014): HK$520
- Child (aged 3-12): HK$370
- Private table (max. 12 places for your own guests): HK$8,000
Guests of Honour:
Professor Sir Nigel Thrift, Vice-Chancellor, University of Warwick and Mrs Lynda Thrift, wife of the Vice-Chancellor
Dress code:Lounge suit/cocktail dress
1. Celebrate Warwick's 50th anniversary and bid farewell to Professor Sir Nigel Thrift and Mrs Lynda Thrift
2. Fun-filled programmes
3. Attractive lucky draw prizes
Register to attend the dinner now! Please complete the online form and settle the payment on or before 31 October 2015. Bookings will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Enquiries: Ms Wynne Kam / Ms Louanne Wong (Warwick Hong Kong Office) Tel: 2525 4604
We look forward to greeting you at the dinner.