Presently working as a postdoctoral research fellow in the Department of Computer Science. Prior to completing my Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in 2017, I was working in the research domain of Methodologies and Applications. More specifically, I was a member of the SIP Lab in the Multimedia Processing and Computer Vision Laboratory, in which I developed visually lossless coding — perceptual quantisation — contributions for the High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) standard. Detailed expositions as regards my research undertakings, including the corresponding publications, can be viewed at the following web-page: LINK.
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND OVERVIEW
• Presently working as a postdoctoral research fellow in the Department of Computer Science.
• Completed a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in Computer Science in September 2017; commenced the course in September 2013.
• Granted with a full PhD scholarship in 2013, which was funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC).
• PhD Supervisor: Associate Professor Victor Sanchez and Adademic Advisor: Professor Chang-Tsun Li.
• Graduated with a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Information Technology at the University of Liverpool in 2012. Achieved distinction/first class.
• Graduated with a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computing at York College in 2001 (University of York — Associate College).
• Enrolled on the Postgraduate Award (PGA) in Transferable Skills in Science course in 2013. Graduated in academic year 2015/16.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Computer Science — University of Warwick
Master of Science (MSc) Information Technology — University of Liverpool
Postgraduate Award (PGA) Transferable Skills in Science — University of Warwick
CURRICULUM VITAE (LinkedIn)