I am currently doing a PhD with Krys Łatuszyński and Prof. Gareth Roberts on Adaptive MCMC. My research interests lie in Computational Statistics (MC, MCMC, SMC methods), Stochastic Processes, Regression Analysis, Probability Theory, Spectral Theory of Operators (Random Schrodinger operators).
This year I'm co-organising the Algorithms Seminar.
Papers in preparation
- C., K. Latuszynski, G.O. Roberts. Adapting Gibbs Sampler.
- C., K. Latuszynski, G.O. Roberts. Lagged Adaptive MCMC.
- C., G. Peters, R. Targino. Risk allocation for t-copula models.
- 2016 : MCQMC Conference, Stanford, California.
- 2016: Non-Local Operators and Applications, University of Sussex, UK.
- 2016: Statistical Science Seminars, UCL, UK.
- 2016: EQUIP Seminar, University of Warwick, UK.
- 2015 : Algorithms & Computationally Intensive Inference seminars, University of Warwick, UK.
- 2014 : Algorithms & Computationally Intensive Inference seminars, University of Warwick, UK.
- 2013 : Limit Theorems in Probability Theory and Asymptotic Statistics, Uppsala, Sweden.