- BA English Language and Linguistics
- BA Language, Culture and Communication
- BA Linguistics with Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish
- Applied Linguistics
- Discourse Studies
- English Language Teaching
- ELT and Applied Linguistics
- Intercultural Communication
English Language Skills
- Pre-sessional English
- In-sessional English
- Diploma in English Language, Media & Intercultural Communication
- Bespoke Courses
English Language Teaching
- A-Level Teachers Workshops
is for professionals, as well as for those in academia. Discover your skills-related free online resources and purchasable e-learning courses in the areas of:
Meet the challenges of the VUCA world of today and tomorrow through our diagnostic tools and (blended) development courses!
Is internationalisation a key strategy for your HEI? Explore how to make it more comprehensive through our diagnostic tools, (blended) development courses and more.
Free access to our research findings and frameworks that underpin all our GlobalPeople work.
Applied Linguistics is an interdisciplinary field that identifies, investigates, and offers solutions to problems related to language and communication in all aspects of human life. We are committed to research that can make a real difference to society and people's lives by informing policy, changing practice and challenging perceptions.
Our strengths are:
News and Events
EventsThere is no news to report.