Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 23040
Fax: +44 (0)24 765 23032
Email: Elizabeth dot H dot Jones at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice and feedback hours: Please note that my Advice and Feedback hours on 14th and 15th November have been cancelled, due to illness. Apologies for this.
Advice and Feedback hours in term 1 will be on Wednesday from 8.45 - 9.45am and Thursday from 8.45 - 9.45am.
Professor of Economics | Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Economics of healthcare
- Economics of Education
- Justifications for government intervention
- Economics of Social Policy.
- EC131: Economics for Business (Module Leader)
- EC204: Economics 2 (Microeconomics) (Module Leader)
- EC238: Microeconomics 2 (Module Leader)
- EC109: Microeconomics 1 (Module Leader)
Other Departmental Responsibilities
- Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Chair of the Undegraduate Management Committee (UMC)
- Foundation Fellow for Warwick International Higher Education Academy
- Deputy Chair of Faculty of Education Committee
- Chair of FSS FYBOE
- Member of AQSC
- Member of ESSG
For information on who to contact if you have a question or a problem that needs discussing, please read the following document on Student Support.External Activities