Associate Professor of Economics
Ph.D. in Economics, Cornell University 2002.
B.A. in Economics, Universidad de Buenos Aires 1994.
- Dynamic foundations for rationality and efficiency.
- Asset Prices Dynamics.
- Industry Dynamics.
Work in Progress
- EC 301: Mathematical Economics II (Autumn Term, 2007/08 - 2014/15).
- EC964: Asset Pricing (MSc Financial Mathematics, 2008-2011).
- EC9011 Economic Analysis: MSc Micro (Autumm Term, 2014. Joint with Prof. Abhinay Muthoo)
- Joint Organiser, Economic Theory Workshop (2007/08, 2008/09, 2012/2013).
- Ph.D. Admissions Tutor (September 2008 - 2012).
- Ph.D. Deputy Director (September 2010 - 2012).
- MSc Deputy Director (September 2013 - 2015).
- MSc Admissions (2016/17).
- Member of the Junior Recruitment Committee (2008/09, 2010/11).