You have been asked to add wbs.ac.uk to the list of trusted sites.
You may find that you do not have the right to do this if you are using a shared machine. In that case you can try contacting your local IT Support team to see if they will allow you to make this change.
- Open Internet Explorer and click Tools > Internet Options …
- Click the Security Tab
- Select the ‘Trusted sites’ icon
- Click the Sites … button
- Untick/uncheck the ‘Require server verification’ checkbox
- Enter *.wbs.ac.uk to the list of sites to be added to this zone and the click Add
- You should now see *.wbs.ac.uk listed as a trusted site
- Click OK twice and then try visiting http://my.wbs.ac.uk again.
If you have any comments / questions about this tip sheet please contact the Helpdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org