Date: Thursday 9th November 2006
Course Leader: Andrew Gibbons
Time: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Venue: CMR 0.2, Ground Floor, University House
During this workshop you will learn how to:
- Identify, value, and strengthen your existing competencies around negotiation and influencing.
- Recognise that almost every meeting or interpersonal encounter involves negotiation.
- Broaden your interpersonal and influencing skills, and use these consciously when needed.
- Get more of what you want, without damaging relationships - by achieving win/win solutions.
- Deliberately and naturally control and manage your behaviour, using this more skilfully.
Please contact Suzanne Keene on ext. 24843 to book a place.