If your name changes (e.g. as a result of your marriage, divorce, change of gender) your University record will need updating to reflect this change.

You can request this change via the Student Records Online System

We will need to see a legal document confirming your new name, such as your birth/marriage/divorce certificate, passport, driving licence, deed poll document, etc. We will also need to see this documentation if you believe your name was recorded incorrectly on admission, to confirm local custom with respect to the order of your names, etc. You can either:

You can set your 'preferred' name your self via Student Records Online.

Names held for students who have already graduated cannot be changed.