||Discover Yourself Through Drawing
|Who is it for?
||Students who want to raise their self awareness in a creative way in a light, fun, hands-on environment NB - no artistic talent at all required!
||In this session you will cover:
- An experience of thinking about and analysing your own doodles
- The opportunity to find out about yourself through drawing
|What will I get out of this?
||By the end of the session you will have gained a better understanding of:
- Who you are in your self - your patterns and significant moments
- How you are the same as and different from others
- Simple drawing techniques to use to access your inner self
||Samantha – a counsellor from the Counselling Service
||Contact our Administrators by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 024765 23761, Counselling Service
||Click here to register your interest
||Upon arrival please report to our Reception, Counselling Services, Westwood House, Westwood Campus (grid reference JF Campus map Interactive map