• Of these 8 GCSEs or equivalent, at least 5 must be A* to B grades or 9-6 grades.
• Be a Home/EU registered student.
• Come from a home where neither parent attended university in the UK or abroad.(If one or more parent is currently studying their first degree, or graduated from their first degree within the last five years, an application will still be considered).
• Be in receipt of or entitled to discretionary payments/16-19 bursary/Pupil Premium at school/college
• Be in receipt of or entitled to free school meals.
•Be living in, or have lived in, local authority care or be a young carer.
You will gain an understanding of research intensive universities and have increased access to the RO universities including the opportunity to attend events and activities such as master classes and residential visits.You will also have access to careers information and professionals who will offer you career advice and information